We started back to school this week here in Petoskey. I cannot believe summer is technically over here in Northern Michigan but I’m hoping for an indian summer like we had last year. The kids and I have been enjoying the last days warm days as much as possible, going to the beach, watching the movie in the park and we even played fudgy on Mackinac Island a few days ago!
With school starting, I am excited really excited to be back on schedule and have my days back to myself. I’ve been looking online for back to school tips and tricks to make mornings run more smoothly. Most school mornings we are out the door in a timely manner, other mornings it’s like pulling teeth to get the kids to put their shoes on. I’m sure you get my drift. And although I’m usually in bed by 10pm every night ( I love my sleep), I am not really a morning person and neither are my kids. So anything to make our mornings go easier is awesome in my book!
Today on the blog I’ve put together 10 awesome back to school breakfast ideas that will hopefully help all us have better mornings! Take a look and hopefully you can find a few to try this year. My favorites are the make ahead breakfasts you can freeze a head of time and then pull out and reheat. I often make large batches of pancakes, french toast and even breakfast sandwiches so everyone has something to choose from.
- Ham and Hash Brown Breakfast Wraps without Eggs from Spend with Pennies
- Cinnamon Banana Muffins from Become a Coupon Queen
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bars from This Mama Loves
- DIY Oatmeal Packets from Tales of a Tired Mom
- Easy Sweet Potato Rolls from All She Cooks
- Smoothie Bowl from Savory Experiments
- Easy Pancake Bites from A Few Shortcuts
- Healthier Make Ahead Frozen French Toast Sticks from Happy Healthy Mama
- How To Make Easy Freezer Pancakes from Making Life Blissful
- Easy Homemade Granola Bars from Love from The Oven
Do you have an easy go to breakfast on busy school mornings? If yes, please share in the comments!