Are you looking for an easy recipe to entertain friends and family this summer? I’m always on the lookout for elegant, yet easy recipes. I prefer recipes that don’t take a long time to make and are of course, delicious! Brownwood Farms products from Grandpa Shorter’s are always a great go to for delicious and easy recipes that don’t take forever to make.
Enter two of favorite ingredients: Brownwood Farms Jalapeno Cherry Salsa and good old fashioned cream cheese. This recipe has only two ingredients and it’s delicious! Serve this easy appetizer with tortilla chips and crackers on the side and voila! An easy appetizer that takes only a few minutes to put together and will have everyone raving. Grab a jar on Grandpa Shorter’s website or pick one up in store the next time you are in downtown Petoskey. You might actually want to grab two because I can guarantee you one jar won’t last.
- 1 jar of Brownwood Farms Jalapeno Cherry Salsa
- 1 8 oz brick of cream cheese, any brand
- Allow the cream cheese to soften to room temperature.
- Pour about 1/4-1/2 a jar of the Jalapeno Cream Cheese Salsa over the top of the cream cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers of your choice.