I love store bought lotions and sugar scrubs. There is just something about a fresh new sugar scrub and yummy smelling lotion that I just can’t resist. That being said, I sometimes I don’t enjoy paying full price for them! When I’m feeling ambitious, I even make own. If you haven’t made your own sugar scrub at home before you’ve been missing out. Sugar scrubs are inexpensive to make, smell wonderful and make your skin silky smooth.
This Lemon Rosemary Sugar Scrub takes only a few minutes to make, smells wonderful and will leave your skin soft and smooth. Make an extra bath and place in a small glass jar, tie with ribbon and give to a friend. They will love it!
Best of all, it only take a few minutes and a few simple ingredients to put together. Let’s get started!
- 1 cup Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Rosemary (fresh herb, chopped)
- 3/4 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 3 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- Combine cane sugar and rosemary herbs in small mixing bowl.
- Add coconut oil, lemon juice, and rosemary essential oil to dry mixture. Stir well
*Tip #1: use organic ingredients.
*Tip #2: works as an exfoliator and moisturizer.
Have you ever made your own sugar scrub? What is your favorite scent combo?