These Easy to Make Caramel Apples only require two ingredients for a yummy fall treat.
As many of you know I shared a few of my favorite fall activities last week and many of them included local farms that have some sort of Apple Fest. We stopped by one of them last Saturday but only to grab some yummy apples, oh and a caramel apple pie. I love anything flavored caramel apple.
Caramel apples are a fall staple, you see them everywhere in Northern Michigan. They’re so simple to make and if you use the wrapped caramels they only require a couple ingredients. That is why I had to make a batch this afternoon.
How to Make Our Easy to Make Caramel Apples:
- 5 Granny Smith Apples
- 2-14oz Bags of Caramels
- 4 Tablespoons Water
You will also need:
- Food Safe Craft Sticks
- Small Pot
- Wooden Spoon
- Wash and dry the apples.
- Unwrap the caramels and place into a large bowl.
3. Stick a craft stick into the top center of the apples.
4. In a small pot, add 28oz of unwrapped caramels and 4 tablespoons of water.
5. Heat the caramels and stir every minute or so until the caramels are completely melted.
6. Hold the stick on the apples and dip the apples into the caramel, using a spoon to coat the apples evenly.
7. Place the apples onto a parchment paper lined baking pan and set in the fridge for about an hour.
You may also enjoy our other apple recipes:
Cinnamon Apple Crisp: This Cinnamon Apple Crisp is perfect served with vanilla ice cream on a chilly fall day.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins: These Apple Cinnamon Muffins are full of flavor and are perfect for a fall breakfast with a cup of hot coffee.
Apple Pie Crescents Recipe: These Easy Apple Pie Crescents won’t disappoint, even my husband enjoyed them!