These Easy to Make Pumpkin Muffins only require a few ingredients and taste like pumpkin pie.
Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and we have family staying with us so that means there’s been lots of cleaning, cooking, baking and a few home projects going on. I guess having your family staying with you is a good way to get stuff done that has been on your to do list.
Since Thanksgiving will be a busy day in the kitchen, These Easy to Make Pumpkin Muffins are perfect for Thanksgiving morning, served warm with a little butter. They will satisfy your sweet tooth in time for pumpkin pie.
How to make our Easy to Make Pumpkin Muffins:
- 1 Box vanilla cake mix
- 1 Can pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
3. Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 full with the batter and bake for 18-20 minutes.
4. Let cool and serve with a little butter.
You might also enjoy our other Thanksgiving recipes:
How to Cook the Perfect Turkey: Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and that means you’ll need to know How to Cook the Perfect Turkey.
Easy to Make Turkey Cupcakes: These Easy to Make Turkey Cupcakes are the perfect treat for the kids Thanksgiving dessert.
Thanksgiving Side Dish: Asparagus Casserole: One of my absolute favorites side dishes, regardless of the season is green bean casserole. Try this classic recipe with a switch for asparagus.