These Easy to Make Turkey Cupcakes are the perfect treat for the kids Thanksgiving dessert.
Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and that means lots of family and friends visiting the area. I’m happy we live in beautiful Northern Michigan, an area that everyone wants to visit.
But friends and family in town also means lots of cleaning and cooking too. Luckily I love the cooking part, especially baking. I love making pies, cookies and cupcakes. Something sweet for everyone in the family and for those that don’t like pumpkin pie.
How to make our Easy to Make Turkey Cupcakes:
- Cupcake mix (calls for eggs, oil and water)
- Vanilla frosting
- Wilton candy turkey cake toppers
- Fall sprinkles
You will also need:
- Cupcake pan
- White cupcake liners
- Mixing bowl
- Decorating bag
- Large star decorating tip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil and water and mix until creamy.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 the way full, bake for 15 minutes and let cool.
4. Place a large star decorating tip into the bottom of a decorating bag and fill with frosting.
5. Frost each cupcake starting at the center, working your way out and back in to make a point on top.
6. Top with your fall sprinkles and a candy turkey.
You make also like our other Thanksgiving ideas:
Five Ways to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey: If you want to try something a little different this year, give one of these less traditional methods a try.
Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe: Looking for a quick and easy recipe to get rid of all that extra turkey this holiday season? Look no further!
Fun Thanksgiving Turkey Craft for Kids: Thanksgiving is on the horizon and we’re bringing you some fun kids craft activities!