St. Patrick’s Day Reuben Sliders Recipe
St. Patricks Day is March 17th, and if you love corned beef, you are going to love this recipe. This Reuben slider will only take 30 minutes to put together! Serve with extra Thousand Island dressing on the side, and you are all set. Plus, you can make as many or as little as you want!
Reuben Slider Recipe
- 1/2 lb shaved corned beef
- One package of swiss cheese slices
- 16 oz bottle of Thousand Island
- 15 oz can of sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- Nine mini buns or Hawaiian rolls, sliced in half-melted butter (optional)
- Turn the oven broiler on low and lay the bun tops and bottoms on a baking sheet.
- Broil on low until lightly browned.
- Remove from the bun from the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with foil (optional, but super easy clean up) and lay the nine bun bottoms at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Generously spread each bottom with Thousand Island dressing.
- Add the corned beef to each bun and then cheese.
- Add more dressing and place the tops on the sliders.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with Thousand Island dressing on the side.
How easy is this Reuben slider recipe? It’s great for St. Patricks Day or any day of the year. We think your family will feel lucky just eating these Reuben sliders! They also pair perfectly with our recipe for Shamrock tortillas.
Oh, and don’t forget to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day while enjoying your slider. Those leprechauns like to pinch! Check out our selection of holiday merchandise.