Teacher appreciation week is this week May 7th- May 11th and I have some wonderful ideas for you! I’m not sure about you, but my children’s teachers are awesome. They are everything you would want in a a teacher: loving, smart, caring, patient and kind. Communication has always been a two way street and I feel comfortable talking to each and every one of them.
Being a former teacher myself, I understand how hard it is. It’s NOT an easy job. I hear a lot of people say ‘teachers get 3 months off and they only work 8-3pm.’ That is not even close to the truth! Many teachers not only buy school products using their own money, many get to school as early as 7am, stay until at least 4 pm and then take work home with them for the evening. Most teachers I know even work summer jobs and have children of their own. That’s not an easy task!
If you know a teacher consider thanking them, whether it’s a simple thank you so something hand maid such as that ideas I’ve provided below. They will appreciate you for it!
Teacher Appreciation Ideas
- Teacher Appreciation Candy Bars from Fun Squared – Who doesn’t love candy? These are super cute and super easy to make!
- Easy Sharpie Dot Mug from Organized 31 – You can never have to many mugs and all the teachers I know love drinking and/or tea!
- Colored Pencil Vase from Viva Veltoro – Cute and useful. When your done using it as a vase, use the colored pencils.
- Rose Petal Bath Soak from A Magical Mess – Does your child stress his/her teacher out? I know sometimes my kids probably do! This Rose Petal Bath Soak will let her relax in peace and quiet.
- Movie Night Teacher Appreciation Gift from Frugal Coupon Living – How fun is this? We love having movie nights at our house so I bet your child’s teacher would love it also!
- Classroom Tissue Box from Ribbons & Glue – Super cute and easy to make!
- Back to School Teachers Gift from Craft Create Cook – Regardless of school letting out soon, I know MANY teachers would still love to receive a gift like this!
- Thanks a ‘Latte’ from Eighteen 25 – Every single teacher I know loves coffee. Print this card and insert a gift card and you are all set!
- You Were Mint To Be My Teacher from Consumer Crafts – This so cute and what a unique way to upcycle an old mint tin!
- Thank You for Helping Me Do My Best from Liz On Call – Adorable and useful for your favorite teacher!
- Spread Love Not Germs from Simply Sprout Educate – So cute and perfect for ANY teacher. There is also a Non-Valentine version to choose from!
- Urban Outfitters Knock Off Tote from Ruffles and Rain Boots – Everyone one I know whether they are a teacher, mom, grandma, etc can use a tote!
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from Mom On Timeout – Umm, YUMMMMM!! If you aren’t crafty and you are short on time these are so easy and yummy to make! And, who wouldn’t want to receive these as a gift?
- Watercolor Teacher Appreciation Printables from I Should Be Mopping The Floor – I have a slight obsession with beautiful FREE printables. Grab an inexpensive frame and you are all set!
- Orange You Glad It’s Summer Gift Basket from Skip To My Lou – Super cute idea and perfect for summer!
What about you, do you have any teacher appreciation ideas that are not listed? We would love to hear about them in the comment section!