This White Cheddar Mac and Cheese is the perfect easy to make dinner for a chilly night in.
Lately we have been having a mix of weather, it’s been warmer during the day and a little chilly at night. This kind of weather makes me want to stay in, make a yummy dinner and curl up on the couch. That is exactly what inspired tonight’s dinner of White Cheddar Mac and Cheese, it’s perfect for a chilly night in.
How to make White Cheddar Mac and Cheese:
- 16oz Elbow macaroni
- 3 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 Cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 Cups 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9×9″ baking pan with butter.
2. In a large pot, boil your elbow macaroni noodles as directed on the box, strain and place back into your pot.
3. Mix the noodles with the remaining butter and pour 1/3 of the noddles into the bottom of the pan.
4. Mix the minced garlic with 2 cups of milk.
5. Add about 1 1/3 cup of cheese on top of the noodles, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Pour 1/3 of your garlic milk over the noodles and cheese.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until the pan is full.
8. Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!
You might also enjoy these other recipes:
Michigan Cherry Salad: If you’ve ever been to Northern Michigan, you’ve probably tried or at least have seen a Michigan Cherry Salad on a local restaurant menu.
Cinnamon Apple Crisp: This Cinnamon Apple Crisp is perfect served with vanilla ice cream on a chilly fall day.
Apple Cinnamon Muffins: These Apple Cinnamon Muffins are full of flavor and are perfect for a fall breakfast with a cup of hot coffee.