Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip for Your Super Bowl Party
The big Super Bowl game is just weeks away, and we are all about delicious snacks while we are watching! Are you planning a Super Bowl party for the big game, or are you attending one where you need to bring a dish? If you haven’t thought about what to make yet, have we got the perfect plate for your that your guests will not be able to walk away from: Buffalo Chicken Dip.
This recipe is quick and easy to make with just a few ingredients.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups of Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 cups of Ranch dressing
- 8 ounces of block cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Chips of your choice
- Celery sticks
- Carrot Sticks
- Cook the chicken breast long enough to be able to shred it when it’s done. For an easy shredding tip, cook the chicken in a crockpot for 4 hours, and the chicken will fall apart nice and easy.
- Combine the shredded chicken, Franks hot sauce, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheddar cheese in a separate bowl.
- Place cut-up blocks of the cream cheese on top of the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-safe pan with non-stick spray on the bottom and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After 20 minutes, take the pan out and mix the melted cream cheese into the dip, so it is evenly spread throughout.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the shredded cheddar cheese on the top of the dip and bake for another 5 minutes to let the cheese melt.
- Serve with chips of your choice, chopped celery, and carrot sticks.
After the game, if you have leftovers, reheat the dip and make some buffalo chicken sliders for dinner! We promise your family will not be disappointed with both the dip and the sliders!