If you or anyone you know are fans of the Star Wars movie franchise you know there is a special love for anything Star Wars related. Having grown up on Star Wars movies and now having children of my own, I get to pass my knowledge of the movies down to my kiddos. Growing up in the 80’s I enjoy the classic Star Wars films so those are what My kids know and love.
If you are a Star Wars fan, you may also know that May 4th is unofficially ‘May the Force be with you day.’ If you weren’t aware of this unique, it has been celebrated the last few years by die hard Star Wars fans. It began unofficially in Toronto, Ontario May 4th, 2011 and has grown ever since. The following day, May 5th has unofficially become ‘Revenge of the fifth’ and celebrates Star Wars dark side of Revenge of the Sith.
Whether you celebrate the dark side or align yourself with the rebels, we have a fun treat you will love! May the force be with you storm troopers are easy to make and even more to eat! Star Wars fans of all ages will love these yummy little storm trooper cakes. They only use two ingredients and only take minutes to make so let’s get to creating!
Storm Trooper Cakes Ingredients:
- 10 ct package of Little Debbie fancy cakes
- Wilton black gel icing
- Open each package of Little Debbie fancy cakes and discard the wrappers.
- Snip the end to the Wilton black gel icing using a pair of scissors.
- Use the icing to draw a black line across the Storm Troopers head
- Next, make two triangle eyes.
- Give the Storm Troop and upside down triangle nose.
- Lastly, make a squarish mouth with two dots on either side and 2-3 lines on the side of the Storm Trooper’s face.
- Repeat with all the Little Debbie fancy cakes.
Do you love the Star Wars movie franchise? Stay tuned for another fun Star Wars recipe next week!