Summer is on the horizon here in northern Michigan. Yes, we might have seen snow flurries last night but hopefully those will soon be a thing of the past! May is only a day away and I am definitely ready for summer!
Summer in Petoskey is my favorite time of year. There are so many great things to do and downtown is no exception. Between the Summer Downtown Open House and Friday evening’s Petoskey Rocks you can be guaranteed to find an event you will be sure to love!
Summer Open House: June 7th, 2019 6-9pm
- Live entertainment by the Petoskey Steel Drum Band
- Fashion show downtown on Lake Street
- In-store specials and other cool activities
Gallery Walk: June 20th, 2019 6-9pm
4th of July Celebrations: July 4th, 2019
- Petoskey Parade 6pm
- Fireworks over the bay start at dusk
Petoskey Rocks: Every Friday evening stating July 5th – August 9th 6-10 pm
- FREE carriage rides
- Music in Pennsylvania Park
- Ghost Walk
- Movies at dusk
Art in the Park: July 20th, 2019 10am-6pm
Downtown Petoskey Sidewalk Sales: July 26th-27th, 2019
Festival On The Bay: August 15th-17th, 2019
- Live music throughout the weekend
- Kids activities
- Vendors and more!