Happy Tuesday everyone! I keep thinking today is Monday. Petoskey had winter break this past weekend so today was technically our Monday and I’m having trouble realizing it’s actually Tuesday. The older kids went back to school and the youngest spent the morning in 1/2 day preschool and then helped with with today’s recipe.
Today’s blog post brings you a delicious and easy Ranch BLT Pizza. It takes less than 20 minutes total to make and is the perfect lunch or light dinner. Plus, if you’re feeling ambitious you could always throw it on the grill for a little extra oompf. Or, if you’re like me….you could just wait until grilling season gets here because standing outside in this -10 degree weather grilling isn’t my cup of tea. The oven works just as well.
- 2 Naan breads (located in the deli or bakery section at your local grocer) **You could also use Pillsbury pizza crust if you prefer
- 1/2 C. ranch
- 1/2 C. diced tomatoes
- 1/2 C. lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese
- 10 slices if bacon, cooked and cut into smaller pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the 2 naan breads side by side on a baking sheet.
- Spread each naan bread with ranch and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Allow the baked naan to cool 8-10 minutes.
- Top with the lettuce, tomato and bacon.
- Cut each naan bread into 4-6 pieces.
Not a fan of ranch? Substitute mayo for the ranch if you prefer. There you go, a quick and easy lunch or light dinner option that won’t take long and you might even have the ingredients already on hand.