Super Bowl Sunday is a week away and regardless of who you are cheering on, food is always the biggest winner! Game days are huge in our home and we love entertaining. My favorite foods are appetizers. I’m a total grazer during game day. I love nothing more than just snacking my way through the day. Even when we eat out, my husband jokes thats I’d rather just order off the appetizer list and he’s totally right.
Pot luck game days are the best. Friends and family can make and share their favorite dishes. My favorite snack to make is a classic semi-homemade queso. It’s quick and easy and the bowl is always empty by the end of the game. Queso dip goes great with tortilla chips and crackers. If you’re still watching your waist line, it’s also low carb and keto friendly. Serve with celery sticks (my favorite) to make it Keto approved.
Queso Dip Recipe
- 15 Kraft Cheez Whiz (or similar)
- 1 1/2 C. chunky salsa, any brand
- 1 C. cooked burger
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Pour into a oven safe dish and bake for 20-25 or until heated through.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers and celery sticks.
Looking for other snacks and appetizer recipes? Check out our: